Popular Posts

05 September, 2011

Teacher’s Day



5th September is known as Teacher’s Day. I had celebrated Teacher’s Day in our school for long 15years and 6years in my graduate school as a student.



But, this is the first time, when I’ve celebrated Teacher’s Day as a Teacher.

Yes, I’m a teacher, an Assistant Teacher of Manicktala High School (Govt. Recognized).

Today, I’ve gathered totally a different feeling. I was gifted lots of roses, greeting cards, books, red inked pens and delicious sweets and cakes by our little and sweet students. The system of celebration is something different from any other school. Here, in our school, each and every class invites us (all teachers) to their classroom and try to celebrate this day separately from another class.

Whatever, it’s a lovely experience. Thank u so much, my dear students.

Teacher Rocks !! J

2 comments:

Anindo Sen said...

I can't agree more with you. Teaching is a thoroughly fulfilling engagement, hence it is unlike any other job. May you really leave a mark as a teacher in your students' impressionable minds, there can't be a better reward to your efforts than that. All the best!

Unknown said...

I just can't understand ur words. i know, the teaching line is totally different from any other job. when i got my appointment letter from SI (Sub inspector of school), he told me, "its not a job. you're a Teacher. its a social work."
i told in this blog that, i celebrated that 5th sept as a teacher after a long student life. that's all. actually, that day i was feeling myself so especial; it was feeling that, the day was mine, the day was ours..
i can't get any similarity between your point and my thought.
whatever, thanks for your valuable comment.