13th
February, 2009, Friday
I
tied the knot with Saptarshi with lots of dreams. But, from time of the
marriage my father-in-law and my mother-in-law had started to give introduction
of their dirty minds. She, my mother-in-law had arranged a melodrama in my
Reception Party. My husband was such a spineless coward. He was very much
obedient towards his parents. And didn’t love me, but loved to make love with
me. If I didn’t agree with his proposal, he didn’t think twice to beat me. He
didn’t leave me when he was suffering from pox too.
After
that, I had started to continue my study. But, my parent-in-laws also started
to continue a new game with this spineless swine. At last, I left my matrimonial
house and started to live with my parents.
Many
times, I had made them call and told them that I wanted to return. But, all of
them were disagree. On the other hand, my husband told me that, he wanted
DIVORCE.
Now,
I come to tell u the most funniest thing.
Finally,
I got a Govt. job on March, 2011. I really don’t know that how they got the
news!! After getting this news, My greedy father-in-law and his son appealed to
the court and wrote on the court paper, “Swarnali, the “Griho-Laxmi” of their
home has left their house with a very small issue and doesn’t keep in touch
with them. They want her back.”
What
A Brilliant Idea!! Isn’t it??
Every
girl tries to continue her marriage life at any cost. But, touch wood, I didn’t
try to continue it when I come to know the reality of my marriage.
I
appealed to the court for Divorce finally.
Today,
on 2nd day of December, 2011, I have got divorced.
I
don’t know, I’ve to celebrate or I’ve to grief!!
Now,
I want to just live ……….. J
2 comments:
Besh korecchis divorce niye.
Phire jasna aar. Nijeke oto nichu korar shikkha amra ontoto paini.
You've done really a good job! Self respect is the main virtue of our life.
Post a Comment